Today, Topher is one month old! The last month has flown by and I can't believe how big he is! Here he is the night we brought him home from the hospital, one day old:
Back in the day when he slept through most of his diaper changes.
And here he is at one month, minus a few days:
Now Topher screams and or wiggles through an entire changing.
He also has three or four (and counting) awake, alert periods everyday where he's happy and likes to play.
Topher's also still a momma's boy, but he likes to spend more and more time with his Dad.
And last, but not least, Topher has started to smile in response to me!! It's amazing how one smile can make up for hours of lost sleep and frustration :)
He was smiling at me right before I took this picture, but now he just looks disconcerted.
Happy one month Topher!!
2 comments:
I can't believe it's been a month! He looks so much more alert. I LOVE his little jeans:) I was so happy when Will outgrew the trying to crawl away during diaper changes stage. (it gets ALOT worse once they are mobile :() It is pretty amazing how much those little smiles can do. Just wait till he can wrap his arms around your neck and say I love you mommy. And then they back away and ask for something, they learn fast, be prepared!
Hi Megan! Funny how my little guy's only a couple months older, but just reading your blog makes me nostalgic! Every minute (even the crazy hard ones) is just so precious! And every day gets a little bit easier too! The first month, at least for me, was boot camp, so congrats on being past that!!
Post a Comment