Megan worries that by revealing this everybody is going to think that I don't do any school work. I'm willing to risk it.
If you think that was as awesome as I do (i.e. "totally"), feel free to direct your friends to it.
And as a brief note, I just wanted to point out what I could have become, had my parents just given me a real middle name:

Facebook: The land of what could have been.
5 comments:
i love that video!!!!it's soooooo cute!
Oh my goodness! I am such a fan!!! He is so adorable and so grown up! I am so glad that you are coming in Oct and for Christmas!
Note: Scott you are crazy brilliant!!!
Topher is so cute!!!☺ Scott did a good job. i cant wait to see you megan!
That video was hilarious! And I am willing to bet a lot of homework was procrastinated in order to make it :) good job
Scott and Megan, That video is so precious and so very perfect. I can't wait to show it off. What an excellent job and what an adorable child. You guys are having too much fun.
Post a Comment