Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi Peeps!

I wanted to get some pictures up from my recent trip to Utah before I'm back in Utah for Christmas (four weeks from today!!!). There's almost 40 of them, so good luck! What can I say, I love my family :).

Aunt Becca cooking with Toph.

If that's not excitement, I'm not sure what is!!

Matchy green, matchy, matchy green :)

Cute aunts (and baby of course!).

Thank you Hannah! Hahahahaha!


I wish I could say that this is the craziest picture I got of Libby, but you'll see... :)


Katy and Jenny looking a bit more normal than Hannah :)

Thankfully, Grandma Huff taught Toph to knit while we were in Utah. The fact that they were using chopsticks didn't
seem to hinder them :),

They both seem happy, don't they? :)



Bean Museum fun.

Amy and Toph boding over drink :).

I love my grandma's face in the background. Hahahahahaha!!

Abby just chillin'. Didi a bit of that myself :).

Here it is...crazy face!!!


Toph learned what we've all known for years: It's easy and fun
to beat up Libby :).




Toph and I went to Cabelas for the first time. It was a success I'd have to say!


Grandpa Curtis showing Toph the fish.


It was nice to have so many people help with Toph!!





Eating a chocolate cookie that my dad gave him. Gotta love grandparents!! I know Toph appreciates the sugar!!

Amy and Toph played peekaboo underneath the wood stove for hours!


And Toph jumped on the trampoline for the first time too!

Not surprisingly, he loved it!! It was a fabulous trip!

Toph and I miss everyone and we can't wait to hang out with you guys again in just a few weeks! This time we'll let Scott come too :).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love that you put up pictures!!! Finally a cute one of me on your blog! I am so glad that you are coming out here again and that Scott can come too! I love Topher's facial expressions...classic!