Parental Adventures in Hilarity
That was the absolute cutest video so far, guys! Isn't it fun to "play" with that cute little guy?! Oh, by the way, Scott, your direction and acting ablities are in excellent form.
I can see that Scott is absolutely in Heaven! And who wouldn't be. That boy is gorgeous. Those beautiful blue eyes! Love to all of you.
I just want to know how slobbery Scott's face was after that attack.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was the absolute cutest video so far, guys! Isn't it fun to "play" with that cute little guy?! Oh, by the way, Scott, your direction and acting ablities are in excellent form.
I can see that Scott is absolutely in Heaven! And who wouldn't be. That boy is gorgeous. Those beautiful blue eyes! Love to all of you.
I just want to know how slobbery Scott's face was after that attack.
Post a Comment