I named this baby "Mic", but it looks like "John Belushi" might have been more appropriate.
Makemebabies.com better consider itself lucky that we don't have a choice in the matter of having a baby or not at this point. Talk about effective birth control. The kid has bigger eyebrows than I do.
That's pretty scary. I'm gonna have to try it tonight. If mine looks like Will, you might want to prepare yourself :) At least not as scary as the one that Conan O'Brien does on his show. http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/fan_favorites/iftheymated/
Now that I look at little Mic again, it's not so much that he's a bad looking kid, he's one of those babies who looks like an adult. He would grow into those eyebrows...don't stress :)
Sorry to keep commenting, but we all tried this at work this morning, and Penn is having a black baby with a tight fro. We called it mini Mr-T, even though it was sadly supposed to be a girl :) Shelli and Ian oddly are having the same baby.
6 comments:
lol. that's seriously hilarious. I wanna try it just to see what happens.
That's pretty scary. I'm gonna have to try it tonight. If mine looks like Will, you might want to prepare yourself :) At least not as scary as the one that Conan O'Brien does on his show.
http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/fan_favorites/iftheymated/
Now that I look at little Mic again, it's not so much that he's a bad looking kid, he's one of those babies who looks like an adult. He would grow into those eyebrows...don't stress :)
Sorry to keep commenting, but we all tried this at work this morning, and Penn is having a black baby with a tight fro. We called it mini Mr-T, even though it was sadly supposed to be a girl :) Shelli and Ian oddly are having the same baby.
Awesome peg-leg! I think the animals have definitely gotten to you, it looks like the rodents have taken over your blog :)
I think Scott used an unattractive picture of himself...that's where the blame lies I swear.
Post a Comment